- Financial Education for Students
- Financing Your Legal Education
- Repaying Your Student Loans
- Resources for Administrators
MAX by AccessLex
Coming Summer 2017!
Law students, and those who are about to pursue that path, are educationally motivated by definition. They are high-achieving, purpose-driven, and busy, so they need a targeted, action-oriented tool that supports their financial – and life – success in the short and long term.
Based on extensive feedback from over 5,000 law students and administrators from more than 40 law schools, MAX by AccessLexSM was developed to maximize the financial capability and improve the financial well-being of aspiring and current law students. MAX delivers a comprehensive, accessible and interactive curriculum specifically designed to:
- Focus on the financial education needs of the law school student community
- Engage students at their level of understanding, expertise and experience
- Develop positive financial decision-making skills
- Empower individuals to take action to improve their financial – and life – situations in both the short and long term
- Support law school professionals in driving knowledge gain and behavior change
This new program is offered free of charge to our Member law schools and their students.
Registration opens in May 2017.
For more information, contact Lyssa Thaden, Ph.D., AFC•, Director of Financial Education at email@example.com.Share