- Financial Education for Students
- Financing Your Legal Education
- Repaying Your Student Loans
- Resources for Administrators
Financial Education for Students
At AccessLex Institute, we believe that giving students the tools to establish good financial habits and the skills to manage their financial responsibilities will help them stay on the right path, even after graduation.
Guides and Information Sheets
Available online and in print
- Borrowing Wisely: Strategies for Investing in You - Knowing how much to borrow requires a good look at spending habits and budgeting. This presentation helps students analyze the amount they need to borrow through a series of budgeting exercises and discussions.
- Financing Your Legal Education - We help students understand the cost of a legal degree and learn ways to pay for it.
- The Road to Zero: A Strategic Approach to Student Loan Repayment - Selecting the right repayment plan requires the right strategy. We help students create their strategy by describing the different federal repayment plans, explaining the ins and outs of Public Service Loan Forgiveness, discussing loan consolidation and more.
- If you are interested in additinoal workshop and presentation topics, contact your Education Services Specialist.